Here are some links to websites in Australia that serve the tennis community.
- UQ Sport
- Brisbane Night Tennis Association, Inc.
- Tennis One & Brisbane Hardcourt Tennis Association Inc.
- Tennis Queensland
- Tennis Australia
- Australian Open
- Hopman Cup
- Commonwealth Bank International (hosted by the Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, Inc.)
- tennisresults.com.au – Australian rankings and tournaments
- Australian Tennis Magazine Online
Here are some links to websites around Brisbane that will be usefull to members of the UQTC.
- OurBrisbane – Web Portal for Brisbane City
- OurIndooroopilly – Web Portal for Indooroopilly and St Lucia
- The Local Tourist – local sport, recreation and entertainment listings
These tournament sites contain heaps of useful information.
- Roland Garros – Fédération Française de Tennis (English Website)
- Wimbledon – The All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club
- US Open – United States Tennis Association
- Davis Cup – The International Tennis Federation
- Fed Cup
- Masters' Cup
These sites are maintained by international tennis associations
- ATPtenns.com – Association of Tennis Professionals
- WTA Tour – Women's Tennis Association
- ITF – The International Tennis Federation
Tennis Schedules and Player Information
- ATP Tour Calendar
- WTA Tour Calendar
- WTA Tour Singles Rankings
- ATP Tour Statistics
- ATP Player Rankings
- ATP Tour Race Rankings (from EPSN)
Other tennis pages
Enrol to play by filling out the enrolment form.
- 01 January 2014
- Season 1, 2014 Nominations Open
- 07 February 2014
- Nominations for Returning Players Close
- 09 February 2014
- GBJT Grading Day for New Players - Held at the Queensland Tennis Centre, Tennyson - 3:00 to 5:00pm
- 22 February 2014
- GBJT Tennis Fixtures Commence at QTC and UQ
- 18 May 2014
- GBJT Annual Closed Singles Tournament - QTC 8am to 12 Noon
- 24 May 2014
- GBJT Semi-Finals Day at QTC and UQ
- 31 May 2014
- GBJT Finals Day, Presentation and Family BBQ
- 14 June 2014
- GBJT Annual Family Fun Day
GBJT is supported and sponsored by the following organisations (click on the logo to visit their web site)
Check out the latest photos.